We help you with decluttering, organizing, time management and move management.
We also offer courses for female entrepreneurs and training for Professional Organizers.
A Little Elf helps people move! We are Professional Organisers who get
a thrill from helping you have a move that is as stress-free as possible.
We love packing up your belongings carefully, we treat the items as we'd
want our own belongings treated - with care. How great would it be to
have Elves helping you with your move?
We find that our lovely clients come to us because their move is
overwhelming them. Most people struggle with the following:
1. They've just spent a stressful time finding a place to live or for their new office.
2. There's never a great time for a move - by it's very nature it's disruptive.
3. They don't know how to pack, and struggle with the energy and interest in deciding where everything belongs in the new space.
That's where we come in!
Whether you're thinking about talking to us 4 months prior to a move or 4 days before, we can help out!
If you have a long lead time, we can help you declutter your space to prep for the move.
If it's not a long lead time, we'll help you get packed!
Here's what we do:
1. We're going to pack those items with care. We're going to estimate (very closely) the amount of packing supplies required and we'll either deliver them or arrange delivery, then we'll do the packing for you. You should know, it's incredibly rare for us to have a breakage from our packing, can actually think of only one item. Our philosophy is to use more packing materials so that your items are protected. If your items are going into storage, we're going to pack slightly differently - for long term storage.
2. If you need to work, or even if you don't, we'll supervise the removalists for you in the unloading of the old house and the delivery in the new house for local moves. We're skilled at making sure everything ends up where it belongs. We also have extensive experience in overseas moves. As an example, we managed one overseas move that included 2x forty foot and 1x twenty foot sea containers, in which it took 3 teams 8 days to pack up the house and storage units.
3. Then we're going to unpack for you! We'll set up your home the way you think that you'll use it. We never use a "cookie cutter" approach, because we are Professional Organisers we're going to make sure your home is set up for you. If the dishes need to be run through the dishwasher, we'll do that. We'll wipe down shelves before putting things away. We're going to treat your new home the way we treat our own. Plus we're also going to make sure the used packing supplies are taken away.
You know what? We've even done IT ALL for clients - for one family we packed them up, supervised the movers, and unpacked their home all whilst they were overseas on holiday. Another client, we supervised the removalists for their overseas move after they had already flown overseas, and then cleared their house of what they didn't want to take.
For those of you that have just landed, and know that your sea containers are arriving in 6-8 weeks, we can set the plan in motion. We know you'll already be working full time and won't have time to deal with it, or to take time off from your new job. We can handle it for you.
And if you only want one or two of the services above, that's fine. If you only want one Elf to help out or a whole team, we can do that too.
Bottom line is, we want to make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible and to get you settled into your unpacked, organised space as soon as possible. You'll definitely go to sleep in your nicely made bed the night you move in no matter how big your move, you'll know where the tv remote is, and be able to get ready in the morning and have some breakfast. And then the Elves will arrive, and we will be an unpacking force. We can't wait to have you fully set up in an organised manner, it's what we love to do!
What do you need to do? Call us!
Email: Please click here
Phone: +61 419 446 109